The Beaufort Team Chase committee have reluctantly and regretfully decided to cancel our Team Chase,planned for Sunday 15th March 2020.
The unprecedented wet winter and current ground conditions on the course coupled with a potentially wet forecast for early March, mean that necessary preparations and work cannot be undertaken. The British weather has taken the matter out of our hands.
Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate this is sad news, and it has not been a decision that has been taken lightly. The event is only made possible by our wonderfully generous sponsors, officials, volunteers,landowners and friends who have supported us and who make the event what it is. We are so grateful for their support and yours, the competitors.
For those who have already entered the competition your entries will be reimbursed fully (minus the nonrefundable booking fee). Please note that all competitors will be emailed by Horse Events today, Monday 2nd March, with information as to refunds etc.
We are so sorry to have to tell you this news, especially after all the hard work that has gone into this event, but feel that giving you due notice is important. We are speaking with British Team Chasing to endeavour to find an alternative date to run, and we will of course let you know in due course if this becomes a possibility.