The Beaufort Hunt, along with other hunts, have changed their rules to state:
- That we intend to carry out only legal activities.
- Farmers, Subscribers, Members and Followers have been informed to this effect.
- Along with other hunts, we regard this as a temporary ban.
- We will continue to campaign to prove that this ban is detrimental to animal welfare.
- The Beaufort will continue to raise funds to pay for legal challenges.
- We will continue to work towards maintaining employment both within the Hunt as well as related trades.
- The Beaufort Hunt intends to maintain a workable pack of hounds to keep the
Beaufort bloodlines that are renowned across the United Kingdom and indeed
- We are determined to keep our community together.
- We will continue to raise funds for local charities.